All enquiries concerning payment or court proceedings should be made in writing to the Town Clerk at Shire House, Mount Folly Square, Bodmin, Cornwall PL31 2DQ.

* The DRIVER is defined as meaning the person driving the vehicle at the time it was left on the car park, and more particularly defined in the 2001 Order.

VAT Registration Number: GB 144 8175 59

Bodmin Town Council Menu